What's going on right now in Club Penguin?

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Igloo of the week

Hello penguins!
It's good to see you all happy and well today. Today, I would like to start doing a little something to maybe, not bore you guys. As you may or may not have noticed, we will do something called Igloo of the Week.

Each week, I will choose one member igloo that has been opened on the map, to go on this site. To be a winner, you need to be creative and do something different that can impress me. Your igloo should be neat, and even if it doesn't go with the current Club Penguin theme, it can still be a winner if it is neat and creative. This week, the winner is...

Yeah! It's a really cool igloo, despite of what you say. Hey, maybe I should do multiple igloos, then get you to vote. How about that?Check here weekly for a new igloo! If you also want to win email your pic at aclen08@live.com. Waddle on!

P.S Sorry, I forgot the penguin name! I shouldn't have logged off!